Kayla's new word is "Self." It is used in the context of I will do it. For example, "clothes Kayla self." So today she picked out and put on her own clothes. She laid on her back and did the bridge move to pull up her pants and pulled her shirt over her head, the whole nine yards. I will give the full truth, the first pant attempt was backwards and her shirt went over upside down a couple of times but all in all it was a strong showing for a beginner.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Look mom I dressed myself
Kayla's new word is "Self." It is used in the context of I will do it. For example, "clothes Kayla self." So today she picked out and put on her own clothes. She laid on her back and did the bridge move to pull up her pants and pulled her shirt over her head, the whole nine yards. I will give the full truth, the first pant attempt was backwards and her shirt went over upside down a couple of times but all in all it was a strong showing for a beginner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment