skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Schaffer Family Blog
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Interesting Verb Kid
Today Kayla coined a new phrase. "Open clothes, " meaning move clothes. She was eating with her shirt off and I asked her about her belly button. She wanted to see mine and demanded "open clothes!"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Links
rubyshooz
Free Range Kids
My Pictures
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(10)
►
November
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(18)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(45)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(6)
▼
October
(13)
Halloween Continued
Trick or Treat at the neighbors houses
Halloween
Interesting Verb Kid
Another work weekend at the Schaffer house. Kayla ...
The play area under the cherry tree.
Today was a great day. I will post the zoo picture...
I took Kayla and Katya to see the firefighters at ...
I got Kayla paper with watercolor paint on it. I r...
Fall is here
Choo Choo Train
Little liberal!
Look mom I dressed myself
►
September
(10)
►
August
(6)
►
2007
(21)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
About Me
Dara
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment