Spring is coming early. The bulbs are bursting up. Kayla and I have gotten a bit of time in the garden already. She is really excited about vegetable gardening this year. To make our outside time nicer this year someone has purchased the terrible house next door and started renovations. I will post pictures. They also let me trim the tree that hangs over the property line. Things are looking up on 25th!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Spring is coming early. The bulbs are bursting up. Kayla and I have gotten a bit of time in the garden already. She is really excited about vegetable gardening this year. To make our outside time nicer this year someone has purchased the terrible house next door and started renovations. I will post pictures. They also let me trim the tree that hangs over the property line. Things are looking up on 25th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment