Monday, March 16, 2009

Kayla is so loved!


From left to right: Pansy, Flower Baby, Holly Dolly, Kayla, Daisy Baby (wrapped in blanket on Kayla's lap), Sonja, Tulip

Today Kayla and I were playing in her room, dressing and undressing babies. I looked around and was so happy to see all of the beautiful items that friends and family have made for Kayla and gifted to her. So after the babies were dressed I posed her in a picture with them for a sample to post. So Thank You to the following people for the pictured items:
Nonna Donna - Holly Dolly and Tulip
Grandma Mary Lou - Elmo pillowcase, doll clothes on Holly Dolly, Pansy, and Sonja (and more in their storage bin)
Auntie Dita - Kayla's hat (more hats not pictured), Flower Babies hat, Daisy's baby blanket with a matching Kayla blanket not pictured
Auntie Laura - Kayla's Laura blanket (draped on the right)
Great Grandma Johnson - Holly Dolly's hat and scarf, baby blanket draped on the left
Debby Schaeperkoetter - Sonja

So thank you for all of these and many other items that Kayla loves and enjoys. I could take this picture in any of hundreds of scenarios and make a similar list but this seemed like the right one.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: